This information is about traditional nutrition recommendations for preconception through the nursing years for both mom & baby’s health. Nursing is always the best option, but it’s important to recognize that we can only give our babies what our bodies actually have in nutritional stores (if we’re deficient then our bodies will give to baby first- but our bodies can only give what we have, it cannot create nutrients that aren’t there). For this reason, serve both yourself and your baby with solid nutrition.
- Diet for Pregnant and Nursing Mothers
- Additional Supplementation for Moms (preconception through nursing)
- Important information about the wonders of breast milk here– it goes far beyond just nutrients!
- Formula Recipes
- More information on the Weston Price Foundation page, including comparison charts between breast milk and the different types of homemade formula here.
- Watch Sarah Pope make homemade formula here.
- Purchase the ingredients for homemade formula here.
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please schedule a consultation with our office.